Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Indoor activities for cold feet

It's freezing outside. Getting colder by the hour towards new years eve. Right now it's -18 Celcius, and the forecast say's that it will reach -23 Celcius tomorrow. I have bought a gorgeous green dress from ModCloth, but I'm afraid I'll have to make do with thick tights and layers of wollen clothes for tomorrow night. -But look at my dress! I love it!



I have a weakness for movies made in the 80's and early 90's. I love watching the silly, and sometimes brave choices of dressing, hair do's and acts of weiredness..


This movie
is a good way to spend your evening, especially on a cold winter night. A young Natalie Portman does a very good role as the kid next door, with a crush on the main character. Well worth seing this one. I had to buy my copy in the end, and I watch it once a year.

" I might just grow to be five-ten. I'll be hot."

No comments:

Post a Comment