Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Introverted me

I had a nice Christmas. I went to my old home town, and celebrated the holidays with my family. I met old friends and went for walks in the cold, winter scenery.

I have been social non stop for over a week. I am beat. It's been a while since I've sat down, just listening to music, not speaking to anyone, making things, taking pictures. It's weired. I love my family and friends, but today I needed a little break. So I spent the day at home, alone. Lovely!

The light outside was beautiful, and our appartement looked light and peaceful. I took loads of pictures for our shop (which I am now editing, and getting ready to publish), and watched a few episodes of Sex and the City, which I discovered is a fun series (a few years late..)

Now, still alone in the flat, I am enjoying listening to one of my favorite bands MEW, and I am staring out of my window into the dark winter night, admiring all the snow that's covering everything and that are blocking the cars by the pavement, making it look like they are hiding under big, white coats.

Just enjoying the silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment