Sunday, November 14, 2010

Productive Sunday



I am working like a mad man these days, producing lots of new jewelry to sell at a large crafts fair coming up in Oslo 4th and 5th of December. We almost sold out on everything we had last year at that market, so this year we're coming prepared. Or Sigrid is anyway. I'll be at work, unfortunately, so she'll have to push the jewelry to the masses ;-) Meanwhile supplies, pliars and glue is everywhere in my office. Last week the letter "K" stopped working on my keyboard, since a tiny metal piece I had chopped off from a chain got stuck under it. Anyways, I am enjoying being creative... as well as looking at the pile of new earrings, bracelets and necklaces growing by the hour!

Me and D also managed to watch the entire series of "An idiot abroad" this weekend, which was quite funny. If you have'nt seen it, and you'd like to see a travel program with a weird twist -go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment