Sunday, January 24, 2010

A few curiosities

The day was spent organizing and clearing out lots of nick nacks from some moving boxes, from our last move in November.. My parents has kindly given me these beautiful old wooden boxes, from a local dairy. We plan to use these as book shelves, so today I washed off decades of dust and dirt.

We have yet to put pictures up on our walls, mostly because we lack frames, and therefore this has been put off for a long time. I guess I'll have to go on a raid to IKEA soon. This fantastic vintage lamp is one of the things I would like to hang on the wall in our hall, but Dylan remains to be convinced. I guess asking for someones forgiveness is a lot easier than asking for their approval.. hehe.

I also made myself this lovely necklace from a vintage rose pendant. The yellow is just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment