Monday, February 16, 2009

Photographic adventures



Big parts of the day today was spent tutoring myself in photography. The one advantage of having to work on Saturdays is that I usually have my Mondays off. A day all to myself! Yey!! I was really inspired reading this article on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5806845 on how to present your stuff in words and pictures. The thing is, once you get started editing texts, taking new pictures, cleaning up.. -you can't stop! It's really adictive. I have to stop now, or else I'll have a hard time falling asleep tonight, which is what happened last night, because I was geeking out infront of my pc until late..

I LOVE the mornings when our livingroom is filled with beautiful daylight, and I can fire up the SLR and take good daylight pictures of my jewlery. I guess that's why I haven't made myself a lightbox yet. I enjoy the whole setting with natural lighting too much, even though that's a rare luxury in winter wonder land at this time a year.

This day went too fast!
Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment