Sunday, March 29, 2009

Flea marked finds

It's spring! (Yep, I'm not going to recognize the fact that there was a snow blister two days ago)
One of my favorite things about spring is that I can go to flea markets. I have lived in my apartment for about a year now, and there are still a few things that are missing, and a few things I would like to replace. Ane and I went to two different markets. I didn't find what I was looking for, but found some great finds. I have to admit: I have a thing for chairs. And this have to bee the coolest yet:


I love it! There were two chairs like this one that were sold on the auction. I bought this one for 200 kroner. I thought at first that was somewhat expensive, but then the next chair went for 550 kr! I don't know what I like the most, the cool chair, or that fact that I feel I did a bargain!


Other than the chair I bought a rolling pin, several glass bottles and a vase. And a lamp, but I'll give the lamp a coat of paint before I show it. Over all: a great day. And if you are the one that have that midcentury coffee table I'm looking everywere for: let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment