Thursday, March 12, 2009

Memories..

I am visiting my parents right now. They have a large, very messy and very fantastic attic. I grew up in that house, and I am very happy that we never moved. I dicovered some old wallpaper leftovers there. The mossy green with the white roses used to be on my bedroom wall from when I was about 4 and upto 11 years old. It bringes back so many memories to look at it!

I remember that I used to believe that there was a huge wolf with horns, standing on it's hind legs behind the matching dark green curtains in my room. I used to have nightmares about it all the time. When I was about 6 I drew a picture of him in my sketch book. After that I was terrified of seeing that drawing again when I was looking through the sketch book.. hehe.

The other wallpaper is the one from my dad's office. It's still there! Along with the type writer (!). At some point I'll have to take a picture of that room. It's like a great evidence of long lost times with bright yellow, weired hair does (and dont's!), great flared leg jeans and perspirant!

I love my childhood home..

No comments:

Post a Comment