Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter finds

I spent a couple of days at my parents house during easter. The attic there is amazing. It's full of treasures (-and crap) from the past. These have been dusted off and are currently living with me

A set of fancy dessert bowls from the 70's. My parents got them as a wedding present.

A large Norwegian designed porcelain mug, not sure when it dates from, but it used to belong to my grandmother. The small one, also Norwegian designed porcelain, just came with the house.


A happy mix of old plates, will do nicely as props for photographing jewlery.. maybe.

This one I did'nt bring home with me, it just looks interesting. It belonged to my older brother, and has been dismantled..


Once again my cubbards are full for sure, and I'm happy!

2 comments:

  1. Åh, jeg har også de grønne skålene! I rødt også forrresten! De er perfekte til store telys fra ikea:)

    Hyggelig å møte deg forresten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oj vilka vackra ting!! dessertskålarna tyckte jag mycket om.

    ReplyDelete