Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter

I spent most of last night coughing, so now I've given up trying to sleep any longer. Besides, the longer mornings I get, and the more quality time I get to spend alone with my coffee pot, the better the day will be! It's like in The Sims, when your Sim is doing something she/he/it enjoys, you see a giant green pluss sign over their heads. We'll.. Right now that's me.
Yesterday I went downtown with Sigrid to do some shopping before everything closes for the Easter. It was raining and a little bit chilly, so we bought coffee and set off. We went to Panduro (a large, wonderful, and scaringly expensive crafting supplies store) where I no longer am surprised when I hear the large sums the cashier wants me to hand over. It's almost like a ransom. Yes. I do buy a lot whenever I am there (which is not too often anymore). Amongst other things I bought this bird:

It looks good, ey? It's in metal, so I guess it's a Metal finch. I had to get it.

Our livingroom window sill, now with a little bit of Easter flare. I bought the nest earlier at Panduro, thinking I would use it as a prop when taking pictures of our jewelry for Everyday Glory, but it turened out a little tacky I think. Would'nt want to put off customers by having them think that the jewelry has bird fleas on them.. I might be paranoid here.

Some yummy Anthon Berg chocolate eggs are now nesting here. Too bad they won't hatch. If I found a way for chocolate to expand I would be rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment