Saturday, April 4, 2009

Jewlery box spring cleaning

It's Saturday! I've been moving slowly this morning, drinking loads of coffee, cleaning up my messy wardrobe and my jewley box -rediscovering some of my treasures. I am starting to collect up quite a selection of vintage jewelry, and I have to get better at wearing it more frequently..

My collection of vintage brooches is expanding. The sun-like with the rose cabochon in the middle and small colorful beads radomly sprinkled around it, is currently my favorite! It reminds me of a model of the solar system..

A small collection of vintage earrings that I'll never sell, mostly Trifari. I love the shape of these. The one at the bottom is my favorite. Classy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, *drool*. Gorgeous!
    I know you guys sponsored a contest @ Hjartesmil's blog - would you be interested in sponsoring one @ my blog as well?
    Here it is: www.decafine.com

    ReplyDelete