Thursday, February 25, 2010

Laid back..

I've taken two days off from work. At this time of year the schools and kindergardens close for one week (winter vacation), so that the residents can go skiing and visit their cabins up in the mountains (-or desperatly look for babysitters if they have to work). It's only about a month away from the Easter break, but we love our holidays over here!

Anyways, I don't have a cabin, I've got skis, but this winter I have'nt used them at all. Instead I've decided to enjoy my little vacation at home, making wonton today, taking pictures, explore this great asian food store I've discovered, go for walks in cold wintery Oslo, -which is really pretty! I'll be making more stuff for our store (that goes without saying), tidy up out storage room, pack orders .... and I must try not to watch too much Tori & Dean, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment