Sunday, February 21, 2010

A good week

I had a pretty good week. It's been snowing like crazy and been quite windy since Wednesday, but today it finally stopped, and everything was pretty and white again. And cold.. On Thursday I went to see Rammstein playing at Valhall. Completely cold out. 13000 fans from all over Norway, by the sound and look of it. All though I've never been a huge fan, I've got to say that it was pretty spectacular to watch those guys! They play a tight show, and the numberous explotions, all the smoke and flamethrowers can make ones jaw drop to the floor. I think being Rammsteins pyro technician must be the coolest job in the whole, wide world. Nothing wrong with my job, but really...!


Today I helped Sigrid with a little demolition work on her kitchen. She's bought a new one at IKEA, and since it's being delivered tomorrow, she had her work cut out today. We managed to tear down most of the cupboards, and I especially want to give her credit for her way of seeing all items in her kitchen as potential tools. Her bread knife together with the hammer served as a handy tool to remove the things that really stuck to the wall.. Who needs a man, or a carpenter-demolition-guy right?

No comments:

Post a Comment